Spinal injury compensation claims are highly complex and it is essential that they are handled by expert lawyers. Bonallack & Bishop are a rapidly growing firm of solicitors based in Wiltshire and Hampshire with considerable experience of spinal injury compensation.
Our Spinal Injury Lawyers deal with claims for spinal injuries throughout the UK — in particular in Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, Somerset, Devon, Berkshire and Gloucestershire. We are used to dealing with a wide variety of spine injury claims — from accidents at work and road traffic accidents to sports accidents and Armed Forces injuries.
Why choose us as your Spinal Injury Lawyer?
- Our solicitors are spinal injury experts — our team includes a member of the Spinal Injuries Association Approved Solicitors panel.
- We offer FREE initial phone advice and FREE first interviews — so a spinal injury lawyer can assess whether you have a claim, and if so the likely level of compensation — without you having to pay any legal fees.
- We handle spinal injuries claims on ‘no win no fee’ arrangements.
- Our lawyers can arrange hospital or home visits — or see you in our Salisbury, Andover, or Amesbury offices. In fact, our specialists can represent you where you live — taking your instructions by personal visit, telephone and e-mail from you, or if regular communication is difficult for you, from your loved ones or trusted friends.
How our Spinal Injury Lawyers can help you
- Our team will collect the evidence to prove who was responsible for your accident and establish a clear link between the accident and your spinal injuries
- We will obtain medical reports from our panel of specialist medical experts about how your injuries will affect your day-to-day life in the future
- Where we can persuade the insurance company acting for the other party to admit responsibility for your accident, our lawyers will get interim payments as soon as possible to cover your out of pocket expenses, and to buy equipment to make you as independent as possible when you leave hospital
Contact a Spinal Injury Lawyer as soon as possible
We appreciate that it’s often difficult for spinal injury victims to think about their legal position soon after the accident. However time limitation periods do apply and it is often easier investigating your compensation claim if you take early legal advice.
So for FREE initial advice from a specialist Spinal Injury Lawyer you can trust:
- call Salisbury 01722 422300 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org